Our Premium Raw Shea Butter is the very same Shea Butter you love. Rich in vitamins and nutrients with benefits in both hair and skin care. The differences come from the process and ingredients, all of our Shea Butter is gently hand extracted from the nut of the Shea Tree however for Premium (Raw Shea Butter) we use a company specific selection process to ensure only the highest quality Shea nuts are used for the blend.
Direction of Use:
Shea butter melts under warm friction because of this we suggest taking required amount then slowly massaging on selected area, can be used on skin and hair.
Benefits of Shea Butter:
• Naturally rich in vitamins A and E
• Helps heal scars, burns, and stretch marks.
• Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
• Protects the scalp from sores and rashes and prevents dandruff.
• Helps prevent weak hair from breaking, fading, or thinning out.
• Fortifies cuticles and nails.
• Helps bruises to heal.
• Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.
• Use after shaving to prevent irritation and restore skins natural luster.
• Ideal for dry skin, dermatitis, eczema, and sunburn
• Rejuvenates skin pores and adds elasticity to skin.
• Firms up aging skin and helps clear wrinkles.
• Massage Shea butter into areas affected by join pains, or other muscular ache.