Say goodbye to the other conditioners full of preservatives and harsh chemicals. This conditioner is organic, and will help to relieve dandruff, heal itchy or irritated scalp, while cleansing chemical residue and buildup and replenishing hairs natural moisture
De-tangles and Adds Shine
Moisturizes & protects scalp
Restore damaged and over processed hair
How to Use:
Cleanse hair with an organic shampoo we suggest Dudu Osum Natural Shampoo. Massage Dudu Osum Natural Moist Conditioner into hair and scalp, work through ends. Leave on for 2-5 minutes. Rinse and towel dry.
About Shea Butter:
Gently hand extracted from the nut of the Shea (Karite ) Tree and rich in vitamins and nutrients, Shea Butter has been used by West Africans for various task ranging from cooking to skin and hair care for ages. The secret simply is the multiple vitamins and minerals packed in every drop of Shea butter, a few being vitamin A,vitamin E vitamin F as well as essential fatty acids and antioxidants. In modern times Shea butter has gain popularity for its ability to not only moisturize skin naturally and rejuvenate skin pores but also replenish and condition hair. A few more benefits include:
• Helps heal scars, burns, and stretch marks.
• Prevents dry skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
• Protects the scalp from sores and rashes and prevents dandruff.
• Helps prevent weak hair from breaking, fading, or thinning out.
• Fortifies cuticles and nails.
• Helps bruises to heal.
• Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.
• Use after shaving to prevent irritation and restore skins natural luster.
• Preserves elasticity of skin and helps clear wrinkles
• Soothes areas affected by join pains, or other muscular ache.
More information and articles about Shea butter (Click Here)
Product Size: Eight Ounces (8 oz)
Brand Name: Dudu Osun/Dudu Osum
Site Number: 10004
Product Type: Beauty (Hair Care – Dudu Osum Conditioner)